Sarah L. Congleton, RNP
- Registered Nurse Practitioner
Sarah is certified as an Adult Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). She has more than 20 years of nursing experience. Sarah received her Diploma in Nursing from St. Francis Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut in 1986. She graduated magna cum laude with her Bachelor of Science from SUNY Utica/Rome in 1997. Sarah achieved her Masters of Science and Nurse Practioner degrees at Syracuse University in 1999. Sarah has extensive clinical and management experience in intensive care, orthopedics, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, neurosurgery, home care, as well as pain medicine.
Ms. Congleton’s achievements include:
- Awarded the College of Nursing Practice Award, Syracuse University, 1999
- Awarded the Federal Nurse Traineeship and Graduate School Scholarships for the 1997-1998 academic year.
- Topic Presenter: Nursing Care for the Stroke Patient. Nursing 216, Fall 1998. Syracuse University, Syracuse New York.
- Certificate of Achievement for Outstanding Academic Accomplishment. State University of New York Institute of Technology, May 1997.
- Topic Presenter: The Central New York Conference for School Nurses. Children Who Require Care for Enterostomy Tubes, March 1995.
Services offered include evaluation and management of acute and chronic injuries to the musculoskeletal and nervous systems, supervision of medications and injections into joints, soft tissues and trigger points.
Sarah also is the practice manager for East Greenwich Spine & Sport. She is interested in hearing your feedback about your care as well as how we may improve our services. Sarah can be contacted by calling the main number for the office at: (401) 886-5907